My Leap Of Faith
Andrea is a Whole Foods And Whole Grain Recipe Creator. She has been working to create great tasting, budget friendly, healthy, and kid friendly recipes for over 10 years. She also inspires others to live a whole living lifestyle both in nurturing families, children, and in non toxic living healthy environment.
Hi, my name is Andrea! Thank you for visiting here on dearmark23.com
I have been married to my best friend Micah, for almost 14 years. We have six beautiful children, two boys and four girls. Our first home was in Michigan, we lived in an old farm house on one acre. We gardened and preserved our food, and had a thriving herb garden. Life was good, right? Well… There were a few things missing.
TAKING A LEAP OF FAITH
My husband Micah, comes from a long line of farmers, so country life is in his blood. It took him a few years to convince me that we should move our family to more acreage, and start doing the whole homesteading thing. However, once I saw the vision, I was all in.
Two years later, in June of 2021, we found ourselves in the beautiful state of Missouri, on 40 acres, with a breathtaking creek that runs the length of the property. One of the things I love the most here, is how our beautiful piece of earth, is set in a valley, that displays rolling hills, small mountains, and seasonal wild flowers all around us. This, this is home.
With said 40 acres, we also landed up with a massive renovation project for a house. We have affectionately named, it “The Little Stone Cottage.” And so, with every passing day, we are turning this little stone cottage into a home.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME
Here at dearmark23, I share the things I am most passionate about, from budget friendly whole food recipes, whole grain recipes, and whole living inspiration. My passion is to continue to learn and share the most sustainable budget friendly ways to live a WHOLE LIVING LIFESTYLE.
As a subscriber you will have each NEW post we share here, sent directly to your inbox so that you won’t miss a thing. You will also get access to any Free Printable, Ebooks, and any other FREE resources created by dearmark23.
Fun facts about me
- I play the violin by ear, and pull it out as often as time allows or if I just need to think, music just meets me where I am at. I do the same thing with the piano.
- I was born an hour and a half outside of New York City, and I assume that is where I get my love for the city.
- I love all things classy fashion. Even here on the homestead, I have had to change my city style to a bit more country, but, I have been loving the challenge.
- I’m a sucker for all things Italy.
- Coffee is a big part of my life, like, all the coffee…
- I am 5 years younger than my husband… Fact, at one point in my life it would have been illegal for him to marry me, I mean… that thought though!!!
- I didn’t plan to ever get married, and now I can’t imagine life any other way.
- I LOVE a good clean sense of humor, it always means instant friends, I truly believe laughter is one of the most powerful medicines we have.
- Last one, I have 1.2 billion siblings! No, for real, I am number 8 of 13 kids, seven girls, and six boys.
So that is a snippet of who I am, I hope to get to know you better as we share our part of the world with you. I am SO glad you came to our little piece of the world wide web, and I hope you leave a happier person every single time.
Don’t forget to check out the blog story Behind The Name I know I will get asked about it and it’s a part of my story, and I am happy to share.
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE so you don’t miss a thing!
ALL dearmark23 subscribers will get my current FREE ebook or printable for that month, sent directly to your inbox to download.
Can’t wait to connect with you here!
Only one life to offer,